Friday, September 21, 2007

Manifesting Stories: Traffic

I want to share some stories from my own life of what I have manifested. Of course, I have a few “biggies” such as my perfect mate (and this wasn’t easy. My request was for a true partner – someone who did half the housework, half the child-rearing, half the bringing in a paycheck. I wanted a man who “got it” around women and I got it! But that is another story…) I also manifested my perfect house (which, three years later, I keep finding things that are perfect that I hadn’t even considered when I bought it.) I also manifested my perfect work – something most of you already know! But I also find fun is seeing the little things that we can manifest in our life which is what these stories will describe.

My daughter and I were headed to downtown Minneapolis during rush hour one Friday evening for a “knitting date” with some friends. I was tired and not sure I was up to driving through traffic to get there. My daughter (quite pointedly, I might add) said, “Just ask for no traffic, Mom.” (I think she might have added “duh” but if she didn’t, her attitude said it all!) Anyway, as we drove, there was no traffic! I couldn’t believe it. We were on the worst traffic highway in the Twin Cities. We came up to a hill at one point and there was a slow down of cars. I said, “Well, this is it, we have traffic now.” My daughter said, “Nope, just get over the hill.” Wouldn’t you know it? She was right! Although I have seen the benefits of manifesting in the big areas of my life, I hadn’t considered using it for traffic and here was my 6-year old teaching me!

No comments: