Thursday, May 03, 2007

Being of Service to Others

I received some great questions from people! Thank you for your thoughts. I decided to add a couple here for everyone.4

"I realize life is more about being of service to others and making good choices (which I still struggle with)."

Yes, life is more about service to others. Doing this manifesting work has helped me get to the service piece, too. In fact, quite unexpectedly. We waste so much energy with fear, regret, and general negativity around what we are doing that doesn’t fit who we really are. I realized just how much energy I was wasting feeling negative about what I wasn’t or was doing. I didn’t have any energy left over to give. Now I can see how much better I am at parenting, being a friend, wife, daughter, merely because I have the energy to give them. It is wonderful!

No comments: