Monday, November 12, 2007

Manifesting Story: Growing Tomatoes

I have a student who gave me 7 of the most beautiful tomato plants you have ever seen. They came from heirloom seeds that she had planted and she had cultivated them with love and attention. After receiving them, I planted three and the other four…well, they languished in my garage! I kept forgetting to get them in the ground. When we finally did, my husband said, “forget it, they are too far gone.” But I was so sad about neglecting them that I couldn’t just give up so iton the ground they went. Almost all of them did fairly well. It took some time, but they seemed to be growing and taking to their new situation. One, though, was so sick. I mentioned to my daughter that I didn’t think it would make it. She said, “Give it another chance.” I looked at her and realized she was right! I began to feel good around it, to enjoy looking at it and feel grateful it was there in my life. Most of all, I began to see it as healthy and vibrant. Yep, that plant was huge! In fact, it was easily three times larger than any of the other plants. It was a cherry tomato plant and at one point during the season, it had at least two hundred tomatoes on it. (Yes, we counted. I homeschool, remember?) Hmmm….manifesting a beautiful harvest. It can be used everywhere!

1 comment:

Marya said...

Yeah, go tomatoes! From my love and attention to your family's love and attention to yummy in the tummy!
Marya